NAV Problem Ejecting Some Music CDs

I have the 2001 version of the navigator on my Mercedes. It ejects the Navigation CD without problems. However, with certain CDs, it has extreme difficulties ejecting the CD. I have to keep pressing eject until I get a "lucky" cough out. Are some CDs too thick for the navigator? The same CD has no problem ejecting from my older Acura.

Reply to
H8That