New Ml350 2006 transmission jerks at low speeds is this normal???

I just bough new ml 350 and this is becoming anoying however it doesn't happen all the time but sometimes is strong enough thay my passangers are asking what it was??? also my 6CD changer suports MP3's but reads only 99 songs form a CD Is this normal I have newer seen MP3 player that has this limitations all I know play all songs as long that the CD is not damaged . Do you have the same problems and is there any solution??? Please any help

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 RC2 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Darko

Common problem on the 722.9 transmission. Go back to your dealer. You may need just a flash of the trans control unit, or the trans may need to be disassembled and a snap ring installed correctly, or the trans may need to be replaced.

Tell them to refer to DTB 27.60/62a dated Nov 18, 2005 [supercedes 27.60/62 dated Oct 13,2005.

Reply to
Karl

Thanks for this information I will call them today specially since they had my car for 1500 mile inspection and told me that they did not find anything wrong. Yesterday I spoke with my neighbor, his wife has the same problem with her ML's 350 2006 transmission. And this story sounds like Mercedes sells new ML's model with problems didn't they had some problems with the old ML when it was first produced?? Also the mp3 playback on the 1080dol Entertainment Pkg: Harman Kardon is shame and my problem since I have huge CD mp3 library and now it is useless. I wonder what would they (Mercedes VIPs) do if they buy phone that can make phone calls only to half of their friends or TV with 99 chanels and nobody inform them of this special luxury feature??? The ML is almost 50000$ and I expect to get what I pay for!!! One more time Thanks for All information