NO BLINKING TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS

Need help!! Have a 1991 420 SEL that recently the turn signal stopped blinking. Checked fuse its Okay (replaced with new one), checked front & rear signal light bulbs.....their working fine. Additionally, replaced (new) Multi-purpose Relay (at fuse box) with no luck. Where else do I go and check or replace to fix this problem?? Am I missing something?

Reply to
Joseph

How about the "flasher"?

Reply to