1996 S10 turn signal relay location???

The turn signal on my 96 S10 truck has stopped working. The hazards work fine (all bulbs fine) so I assume it is the turn signal relay (flasher) that is out. I have one, but, I cannot find the relay to swap out.

I have torn the dash apart and can hear the hazard relay even further behind, but, cannot find either the turn signal flasher or the hazard flasher... Help would be appreciated. Dave

Reply to
Dave and Leann

bobo

You have to take off 2 covers if you lay on your back in the drivers side floorboard you remove the cover you see and the one under it up to the steering wheel the relay is on the left side (a bunch of wires hanging out. It clips in funny but this was my issue.

Reply to
Christine Smith