Normal oil pressure E280 1995

Hi All,

Could you assist with a quick query? I recently bought the above with

180.000 miles - super condition. The oil pressure gauge shows 1 (out of 3) at all times, excpt if stationery it drops to 1/2. I didn't notice this on the test drive........ Is this normal?

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steve Wright

Definitely NOT normal... The moment you step on the throttle, it should rise and peg at 3 whenever you are driving..

Reply to
Tiger