Pepboys Prostart Starters??? 380sl Dead

With respect to my starter problem, the local Pepboys has a new Prostart Starter w/lifetime warranty in stock for 139.99 . Anybody happen to know who makes these, and if they're any good. Saves me the hassle of having to order one, and shipping the core back. And you can't beat a lifetime warranty vs a remanned

Thanks in advance for any info anyone might have on these..

Reply to
Jim Lang

How old is the original Bosch starter? 20 years?

Think about the "lifetime warranty" starter when you have to crawl under the car again to replace it. Its replacement will be another "lifetime" starter not your $$ back.

That's the decision.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Reply to