190E wheels fit on a 260E sedan?

I am looking to fit some winter tires on a separate set of wheels. Could someone please tell me if the w201 wheels from the 190E will fit on the 260E? assuming its 15" rim. Thx

Reply to
Joseph

Joseph, I've mounted my 300E rims/tires on my 190E no problem

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Yes, they fit with no problem. They are the same offset and width.

Reply to
Tiger

The 15's were ok, but there were issues with the '84 14's that looked like the 15's:

Richard Sexton