PLEASE HELP - CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON, different codes -rec'd smog check notice...

My check engine light has been on for several years - I gave up on doing the repairs because every time I repair something (and pay big bucks for it), another code pops up! I have now received a smog check notice from the DMV - it is required to renew the registration. Can anyone tell me how much total repairs would cost assuming all these parts will need to be replaced? Labor in this area runs bet $70 & $90 p/h. The codes are as follows:

1) 06-ISC0EA Don't know what that is 2) 04-SEC AIR INJECTION 3) VOLTAGE MAF SENSOR TO HIGH AND LOW IDLE 4) 072 FUEL EVAP HOSES 5) SPEEDO SENSOR CODE

The car is a '95 S420 and this is in California. Thank you.

Reply to
Mark