Protecting the Paint on my older MBs....?

Hello All,

I have three older mercedes, 1989 300SE, 1984 380SL and my favorite, my 1986 SDL. Well my wife and I jsut moved into our new house in NJ. And i had a garage for 2 of the cars at our precious residence. How can I keep my cars look looking good, with the blazin sun this spring and summer? I bought a car cover for the SL, because I don't use that too much, maybe once a week. Does good wax have any type of UV protectors in them?

Any input will help. Rich

Reply to
Rich300

Some Laquer Sealers has UV protection. Look at the bottle to make sure. Vax might have UV protection. Give it a clean with water and soap once a week and then give it Laquer Sealer or maybe just once a month would do. That should keep your carlaquer in top shape.

"Rich300" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
test