Service Manual

Helm is finally showing stock on the 2000 Mirage service manual. They also show a technical service bulletin manual. Is that one necessary also? Worthwhile to buy? TIA DFB

Reply to
D F Bonnett

I've been looking for the 1996 Service Manual, Helminc.com is selling for $90. However, I'm looking for an electronic version (pdf, html) as i've got my shitty haines one all messed up.

Anyone know where one can buy service manuals on CD-ROM? Don't mind paying more than for a paper version.

I dunno about the tech service bulletin manual, will ask a friend who works in a dealership (not Mitsu) what those are about.

Reply to
Andy M --Tampa Bay--