question about cd for comand 2.0

ii've got a small problem concerning my navigationsystem in my mercedes ... my cd is out of date ... it's covered with scratches ... and i need a new one ... but the dealers charge too much for a cd ... does anyone know where i can get it (for free on the net) or does anyone know a good link? ... i searched with google but i couldn't find anything ... i need the cd for europe2004 or the benelux 2004

thx in advance

Reply to
Delil

Is it possible for you to locate the correct CD on eBay ?

Reply to
Miro

M'n command does not read copies. So i use an originel cd.

See your from Belgium. So i think u use tele-atlas. At tele-atlas they charge 145 euro for the cd. At my MB dealer i paid 106 euro.

Ronald

Reply to
R.Feddema

ok thx for the info all :-)