Re: Bad news for Fat Nick the Fraud...

What??? Flitwick UK??? Somebody lives there? It isn't just a sign on the M1???

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Still bitter about being outed as an almost impossibly ugly *old* woman who likes to hide behind sock puppets called "ken"?

At least kooky Alan has resurfaced, so you can spend the next few days obsessing together, providing that is that his mental health is up to it....

Reply to
nick

Heh...

I have noticed this same group of posters occasionally resurface and viciously attack each other in the most embarassing way.

I think they have been at each other for years......

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Nick Johns, the fat fraud known as Euromerc, sells junk Mercedes parts on ebay. For some reason unknown to most, he's been feuding with two Americans, Sarah and Ken for a few years.

Living in fear of being outed, Nick posts using several nyms and bogus email addresses. Whenever anyone traces him, he immediately tries to remove the evidence, claiming "That's not me."

Also, for some unknown reason, he infests az.general, a newsgroup for residents of the US state of Arizona. There, he mumbles on and on about "cactus" and "dust." The wanker is truly obsessed.

Most recently, a photographer in England took some pictures of Nick's crappy house and neighborhood in Flitwick.

That's where Nick Johns, aka, Euromerc, was telling his customers to send their payments. Proof that Nick lives in this hovel included his crappy van with
painted on it parked in front, along with a couple of junk cars rusting under the window.

Nick likes to bang on and on about how successful he is, and how all Americans live in trailers.

Now, it seems that Nick isn't very successful, judging by his shitty hovel, which makes most trailers look like palaces...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Proof you say?

Considerably more successful than you, Larry, given that you spend you free time obsessing over and stalking me.

I wonder what your bosses at Vista Systems will make of your unhealthy obsession?

Larry Jandro Sales and Marketing Manager

602-943-5700 (Voice) 623-582-3571 (Fax) snipped-for-privacy@vistasystems.net
Reply to
nick

Me obsessed..? You're the obsessed idiot here. You're obsessed with Americans, particularly the residents of Arizona, for some reason. That's where I first encountered your sick obsession. It wasn't in antu.

You can tell the owners of Vista Systems anything you want, you pathetic fraud. I fulfilled my 12-month contract with them, and left over a year ago after establishing distributorships in China, Japan, Europe and Israel.

Want their names..?

I should feel sorry for you Nicky, after the outing you received courtesy of Toggy. He showed us all the filthy hovel you live in while claiming to be "successful." We've all seen how you treat the ebay customers who try to buy your junkyard scavengings.

Seems like you make a lot of claims, innit..? You've yet to prove a single one of them.

Piss off, Toady...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Yep.

How so when you follow me around like a love sick puppy...

But you are now, see how you follow...

Back to burger flipping?

See how you lie.

Like what?

Don't you have some feedback to obsess over?

Reply to
nick

A piece of advice. Before you decide to do business with euromerc mercedes parts, look up his Ebay account. You've already witnessed a sampling of how Nick Johns spends his time online. Handling his customers orders is given the lowest possible priority as detailed in the Ebay feedback area.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

The most amusing part of this whole thread is where tubby thinks he actually has the ability to get anyone in trouble at their place of work. Let's face it, what Executive would even consider letting a valued employee go after listening to the rant of an incoherent smelly fat grease monkey living in a British slum. You might as well piss your money away placing bets that Nicky will brush his teeth after waking up from a food coma.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

You wish, Fraud Boy. I've never followed you. I've repeated links others have posted about you.

But I see you've been real busy gathering information about me, though, haven't you..?

That's okay, Fatass. My professional life is an open book. Keep looking. You'll find lots more. Try a US patent search.

I have a life outside of here. You should try it...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Fatass is over 13 months behind in my work activities...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

You *have* to reply to every post I make, are you a devoted fan or an obsessed fan?

20 seconds on google?

You care about me, I don't care about you.

See how your obsession is one way traffic...

Yet here you are, posting all day long...

Reply to
nick

Drug induced??

That's right.

Note how all the groups you have trolled always so quickly spot your "ken" sock.

Is this where you prove to yet another group that you're a bewildered old woman with mental health issues?

And so soon after you got laughed off soc.culture.scottish?

Reply to
nick

Just looked at the website and found only e-mail address. That is what I don't want to do the business. If they want my business, they must provide contact person's name, telephone number, fax number, postal address or even location, etc. Something I can verify or visit when things don't go the way I wanted as a customer.

All of bell-and-whistle of web design doesn't do me.

Larry > Waiv>

Reply to
OM

There's some other explanation why you're seeing sockpuppets lurking around every corner?

Remember posting this, Fatass?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The same Ken Ehrett mentioned above? See how drug addled you've become?

Asks the drug addled car breaker who claims sockpuppets own homes.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

You don't get the give and take of newsgroups dialogue?

If that were true you wouldn't have so many angry Ebay customers demanding their stuff.

You've spent *weeks* and sometimes *MONTHS* posting personal information on just about everyone on antu : ChrisF, Toggy and his Lady, Ken and myself, and now Larry.

And then the tables get turned and you're screeching like a cowardly pussy, net copping both myself AND Toggy.

Ah, no. Even a blind man would see otherwise.

Instead of taking care of his Ebay customers....oh wait, that's you euromerc. :)

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

That makes sense since tubby appears to be over 13 months behind in his own work activities judging by the negative feedbacks.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Nick hides. He's tried to remove all traces of himself.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

I've got no more than a handful of posts here in the past couple of days.

See how you lie...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Bwahahaha..!