SLK 320 Leaking Roof

Hi,

My question is simple, should I be able to take my '01 SLK320 through a touchless car wash without getting sprayed in the face?

I know that the car has frameless windows and that high pressure water will get through. The dealer tells me that they are designed this way??? and that there is nothing they can do. I don't like using the car wash but I am living temporary in an apartment and can not wash by hand.

Has anybody had similar experiences, or comments.

Many Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Andy Halford

I never had this problem with my slk320 in the car wash in the netherlands. what's the difference between U.S. and dutch car washes ?

groetjes

Ann-Kirstin

Reply to
ann-kirstin