Spring /strut recommendations?

My '92 300D is due for struts and I'd like to lower it a little. Any preferences for a combo that will drop me up to 2" but not be overly stiff? Eibach comes to mind but I have no direct experience.

Thanks

JD

Reply to
user

Eibach... I have two sets are good... I don't think there is that much difference among brands. H&R is also another very popular brand that alot of people like. The best way to score these springs is discounts and free shippings if possible. You might have to wait to see an opportunity on ebay. Some has very reasonable shipping like $25... other usually charges $50... which is a ripoff.

As for struts... only Bilstein monotube shocks. Nothing else Monotubes are comfort, HD and sometime Sport (used for lowering spring but it is okay to use HD or comfort when sport is not available.)

Bilstein Touring shocks are double tubes... do not go for this.

Reply to
Tiger