Sprinter seat Questions

Hello All,

I hope someone can help me out with a Question about the Sprinter model with the soft ride front seats.

I have been told that the seats and the front suspension have issues when the driver weight is over 130kg.

Is this true and can you show me where the information cam from as I have talked to Mercedes and they are saying what a load of rot.

and when the seat is manually locked down then what is the issue?

Reply to
Mark Denham