Suprised at peppy 300E

A while back I found out that if the automatic selector is in 2nd, the car will start in 1st rather than 2nd. Well, I tried this last week and I've gotten quite adept at changing from 2 > D keeping the rpm near 4 to 5K. Suprise, suprise I now no longer think the 300E is the slug I always thought. If you haven't tried it yet - do give it a whirl - highly enjoyable. My yen for a 5spd roadster has decrease markedly.

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

What i am really surprised at is your inability to spell surprised. :) (kidding) The 300E is a great car at any speed. Good luck with your ride.

Larry B.

Guenter Scholz wrote:

Reply to
Larry B.

y woud that sprise u? Speling isnt exatly a hig point of a newsgrp

cheers,

ps. pretty darn glaring wasn't it though :-) .... nevertheless, I wasn't about to fight with my unix editor

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

U tuk the words and spellings out of my mouth.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

How dare you say "yen" is this NG! :)

Collin KC8TKA