TELE AID ANALOG TO DIGITAL UPGRADE

Received letter from MBUSA about upgrading the Tele Aid to Digital from Analog. The Analog services expires on December 31, 2007. There is a one-time charge of Just $1,500.00 installation not included.

Reply to
David

Yep ... That makes the renewal decision a lot easier!

Reply to
Andrew W. Frank

Mmm... that is totally not fair. Considering how many cars out there with TeleAid and the possibility that there will be alot of convert... and that they can mass produce it along with their subscription services... It should be priced near where our cell phones cost from our carrier.

Hell, it is probably the same part they put in their current Mercedes... just have to change antenna and everything else should work.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
David