vacuum diagram for 1980 240D desired

My Dad's 4-door 240D lost proper vacuum control of door locks some time ago. A mechanic disconnected the entire vacuum circuit, for the passenger compartment, at the engine firewall, which solved any leak, but rendered the
locks for the doors and trunk without any vacuum assist, at all.
I would like to repair this. I would also like to work while using a diagram for the vacuum circuit. Can anyone direct me towards such a diagram?
Thanks, John
Thanks for the lead, but I can find no diagrams available there. BuyMBParts advised me to seek at eBay, so I'll try that for a while. Regards, John

The Performance Products catalogue has a set of detailed vacuum diagrams. 1 800 243 1220 in the USA. PerformanceProducts.com on the net.
Phil
--
To get random signatures put text files into a folder called Random Signatures
into your Preferences folder.

ago.
the
If you can make this available, I would appreciate the details. That's a 1980 240D. It's a California vehicle, in case that matters. Thanks, John