W116 Interior bits required

I have a 1979 350SE which is pretty much in showroom condition, a couple of minor interior controls let it down, I need two vent buttons, black with an arrow on it and the plastic which surrounds the fan knob.

Anyone any bits?

As I'm new to Mercedes does anyone have any stories regrarding taking old Mercs to be serviced at dealer ships. I have heard that parts are very cheap now

Nick

Reply to
Nick Bennett

You heard wrong, parts are always heavily inflated at dealers, they are relatively cheap if you buy them online and do the work yourself.

Reply to
Uncle Chop Chop