Wheelchair Seatbelt for V Class or information

I need to get a wheelchair seat belt for a V Class adapted by Cotrim (Salisbury UK). Unusually it has the the aircarft type tracking which takes the wheelchair restraints and presumably the seatbeltmounted across the vehicle.

Apparently it is a German system (not surprising really) possibly made by AMF. I have so far been unable to get any information.

I would like to confirm that this system conforms to UK spec. and get an appropriate seatbelt and possibly replace the supplied restraints.

If anyone has experience of this system I would appreciate contact.

Many thanks David.

Reply to
David