Will New, Cleaner Diesel Cars Fuel Comeback in U.S.?

"greek_philosophizer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

washingtonpost.com>

What about Tolerable Daily Intoxication (TDI), or as I call it here in Germany: Tod Durch Intoxikation ?

Or what about Collective Diesel Intoxication (CDI) ?

You should drive with a convertible here in germany behind a few TDI's/CDI's.

Or you may join my program here in Germany for Diesel exhaust reduction, called by me: "Programm zur Dieselabgasrückführung". The diesel Exhaust is refeeded into the driver cabin and thus the collective toxicity of the diesel exhaust is very effectively reduced.

Raymund Hofmann

Reply to
raymund hofmann

So the lack of malodorousness claimed for the new diesels is a fiction?

I was hoping that was not true. The Sprinter looks like it would make a good beach van.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

I'm all for drilling in Alaska - plenty of oil there.

Reply to
Stan de SD

Since when is pointing out facts "whining", especially when many left-wingers openly advocate raising fuel taxes in the US to bring our prices more in-line with Europe? Sorry you can't deal with reality...

Reply to
Stan de SD

Well, you're on the ball. I made my post on the 24th. So much for your reality.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

I work for a living, so I don't spend all my time hanging out in Usenet. Once again, can you address the question I asked? Didn't think so.

Reply to
Stan de SD

What was your question?

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Lay off the drugs before you post, dude. :O|

Reply to
Stan de SD