MGF HGF - Can anyone recommend a garage near north Kent?

I think I have had a HGF in my MGF, I had it towed to my local MG garage as I dont mind paying a bit extra just to know the work is being done by someone who has been trained to work on MGFs.

...but from some of my other posts it has been suggested that in the case of a HGF this 'bit extra' could be a lot of money!

I live in Orpington (near J4 of M25) and car is currently on Sargent & Collins forcourt and I am expecting to speak to them tomorrow about it. If their quote is particually high then I might consider an idependant garage.

...so, can anyone recommend a garage that is qualified to do an MGF HGF (properly) and is in SE London/NW Kent? Thanks for any help

David Bevan

junk1