MGF Suspension Pump Up

I have a 6 year old MGF owned from new, but over the past couple of years it has started to suffer from suspension sag and needs pumping up at an MG garage at about £45 a go.

Once pumped up I can fit 4 fingers between the wheel and arch, but its got to the stage now where by after a couple of months this has dropped to 2 fingers and the car clearly looks low and needs another pump up.

My question is, does anyone know of a garage (pref in Kent) that will pump up MGF suspension cheaper than £45 ago?

..and secondly how much is it to replace the hydrogas unit - which is clearly leaking although my MG garage cant seem to find a leak?

Thanks for any help

David Bevan

David