Midget Fuel Tank - Pipe corrosion

Hi, I've had the same issue now on two fuel tanks that I've had on my 1275 '73 Midget. Essentially the issue seems to be the pipe corroding through at the
join to the tank. Does anyone have any experience resolving this? Are there any options other than buying (another) tank? I'm tempted to try to fit a more robust system. Any tips? thanks!