Re: uk.rec.cars.mg down the pan

This is some sad git who sends a stupid message to loads of groups saying exactly the same thing (I've seen the same words exactly in a couple of other newsgroups already in the last 10 mins)

- If you hit reply and it goes to another n/g

Take no notice its a clever little nerd who is just hitting puberty

I've been lurking in uk.rec.cars.mg for many weeks now and thought it time to speak up.

Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, ego maniacal, loud mouthed losers that there are in this group. You know and we all know who you are.

I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cars.mg an open sewer it is attended only by those that are full of it.

Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, Janice.

Reply to
tommy