Re: uk.rec.cars.modifications down the pan

Hello,

> >I've been lurking in uk.rec.cars.modifications for many weeks now and >thought it time to speak up. > >Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, ego >maniacal, loud mouthed losers that there are in this group. You know and >we all know who you are.> > >I suppose I should defecate into uk.rec.cars.modifications an open sewer it >is attended only by those that are full of it. > >Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it, >Dave.

Seems fine to me.

Reply to
**-**

by the way this post is a really clever way to f*ck up a group. Head over to alt.peace as thats the followup group that this message points to. Its full of XXXX down the pan replys ;-)

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Aye, this post has appeared in quite a few of the groups i'm subbed to - lets not feed it anymore eh :)

Reply to
Dan405

Well let's face it, the comments he made could be pretty much stated about *any* newsgroup. This is Usenet afterall :)

Reply to
Lordy