Thanks For Advise On MGB Electrical Problem

Thanks to everyone who offered advise on my "Ignition" light staying on after I stupidly hooked up the battery cables the wrong way for a minute.

As everyone advised, changing the alternator did the trick. No more Ignition light on! Thanks again to everyone who replied to my message.

Bob Krzewinski Ypsilanti, Michigan

1979 MGB
Reply to
Wolverbob