Fitting in a Roadster?

Hi!

I'm facing at quite a bit of work on my MGB GT before it's time for the next MOT so I'm contemplating replacing it with a Roadster, but I don't know if I'll be able to fit comfortably with the roof up. I'm 6'4 (193cm) and only just fit in the GT (and I'm too tall for an MGF with a hardtop, the softop is about doable with my head in the fabric, a Smart Roadster is way too small but the original Smart is just fine). How do other people get on?

Thanks,

Carl.

Reply to
Carl Woffenden

I fit in my F no problem. (6'2"). Its getting in and out that is the problem, not as fit as I was when I was 25. I've reached the letter end of my forties. Funny when I was young and fit I couldn't afford the luxury of a toy, now that I can...what the heck .... its a great car to drive.

-- Ecosse Nkosi

Mina bona wena mina bona lo mombi ena lo shatini

Reply to
Ecosse Nkosi

I can fit in an F with my head pushed right into the roof. The only modern soft-top I've driven with ample headroom was a Lotus Elise, but getting in and out of that was like something out of a circus! Still, here's hoping the MGB is roomy.

Carl.

Reply to
Carl Woffenden

Hey Carl, I am 5ft 10inches and my eyes are level with the top of my MGB's windsheild frame. I do like to sit with my back straight so there is my 2 cents. Mike G

Reply to
Mike Gotlieb