Before I order...

Hello Enthusiasts!

I am ordering my 04 MCS in January in Ottawa and before I do I wanted to know if i should get the additional fog lights attached to the grille. I have read alot about excessive vibrations from some. Is this a wise accessory?

Share your thoughts please!

Eric

Reply to
Eric & Rochelle

I don't know about the vibration problem but............... do you really want to give the dealer double the money to have them installed?? I took a pass on the factory ones and will look for a nice set of Hella's or PIAA's................

Reply to
vwzx7