Sad days....

.... when you've got nothing better to do than to troll other newsgroups trying to further your hatred for fellow car lovers.

I'd expect it from a ten year old in the playground, but not so called Adults.

If I went around pulling all the data together about bmc/bl/rover minis that had problems/caught fire/had handbrakes fail etc etc then it wouldn't take to long to build a list, but, I've got a life and I don't get a stiffie from trying to further myself from like minded petrol heads.

I'd rather spend my time trying to bring people together and mend the percieved gap bought upon us by these small minded but persistant immature individuals on both sides.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

Afternoon Mr Bacon,

I'm sure your aware of the current "real mini Vs bini" argument, and i'm sure your wholly aware of the animosity that ensues.

However, i'm fairly certain that you haven't popped over to alt.autos.mini recently as the repeated "snipes and jibes" appear to have overspilled to that group too.

I'm not by any means pointing the finger here (as you aren't a culprit) but there are certain members who are causing animosity.

I would imagine that the classic mini owners who are posting in here are just more than a little bit sick of the "immaturity" being shown from both sides.

Now i'm sure you'll agree, that if we both keep the respective offenders to thier respective newsgroups, things will be alot better for everyone.

Ta

Mick

Reply to
Mick Rouse