Quality new mni pt 2

you new mini owners ever feel the need for sedatives? I would if I had been sold a pile of over sized junk, ok some of you will tell me that you have had no problems but that's quite easy with your eyes closed,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Thank you, sir, for the alacrity with which you have posted that link. If the thread to which you link had sat any longer than the 3.5 years it took for you to call it to our attention, well, I just don't know how we would have survived.

bw

Reply to
bdubya