2002 mini

With the increasing gas prices, I'm really glad that I purchased my 2002 Mini Cooper S a while back. It's been getting over 40 miles to the gallon, on the highway. Really helps save on the fuel bills. Now if I can just get the kids to take shorter showers.

Reply to
Madmax

So what?

Reply to
.

I've always wondered about the realistic gas mileage. What are you getting for mpg?

Reply to
Bad Apple

Around town I get about 23 mpg. Thats with my heavy foot, so no complaints from me.

Reply to
Mark

That's pretty good. I forgot do you have an S?

Reply to
Bad Apple

Yes so what, now go back to your own newsgroup you boring little troll!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

"Bad Apple" wrote in pink crayon

What is this mpg and realistic gas mileage you speak of??

Is it some new speed measurement?? :)

Sounds like witchcraft to me.... :)

Mick

Reply to