FS 72 Honda Mini Z Coupe

Nice complete Honda 600 Z Coupe with a 600 Sedan parts car. On e-bay.

We also have a lot of factory parts for these cars that are still in original packages. Gasket sets, brackets, etc. We will be listing these soon.

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

Thank you for spamming with us. Please note that this car is not a Mini.

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

David Betts wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Sorry to be daft, but why not? Looks pretty Mini to me. I have seen one of these and it looks like it could fit inside a cooper.

Earl

Reply to
Big Earl

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It is just a small car. Plenty of those. Valid in its own right, but not here. The only 'Minis' recognised by this newsgroup are those designed by the genius Alec Issigonis and produced for more than 40 years by BMC and its successor companies.

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

Yes but the title was blatant enough.

I thank the poster for posting this.

BTW for the mewage warriors, the title of this NG is alt.autos.minis it is not alt. austin.mini.coopers We shoudl b elucky we are not getting Mini van postings in here.

Reply to
Bad Apple

what a great idea! I have always wanted to fit a jap engine in my (austin) mini van!

Reply to
miniman

This what your looking for and how a Honda looks?

For a limited time then Ill putt the pics.

rm

Reply to
Rob

Of course. Why should we exclude Minis which are badged other than Austin and Cooper? What about all those which were branded Morris or, later, just Mini? The vast majority of Minis have never been Coopers.

We have in the past. People who miss-post to that extent seem to be few and far between these days. You have to be pretty stupid not to read a newsgroup before posting to it... and even more so if, having done so, you fail to realise that this newsgroup is about Minis and not minivans or Hondas.

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

Is it a long nose bonnet?

Reply to
TurboJo

No mention of German Engineering, nor any exclusion of Vans. Pick-ups, or the Clubman - just plain old English Mini automobiles.

or have I misunderstood?

Reply to
Pedro