CJ Axles/Springs/Frame/Tub in RI

I just bought a Jeep from e-bay:

I only want a few parts off it, and will be scrapping the rest (frame, tub, springs, axles). If anyone wants the shell, e-mail me at steve dot foley at att dot net

I hope to pick up the parts I need this weekend.

Reply to
Steve Foley

I need a frame sooo bad......

Mike

Steve Foley wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

From what I understand, the frame is junk.

Reply to
Steve Foley

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Too far away anyway....

Mike

Steve Foley wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I took what I wanted off the CJ last night. I couldn't bring home the rest, so the seller put it back on Ebay for $50. This includes a front and rear end.

Reply to
Steve Foley