Mini For Sale...again!!

Due to complete idiots wasting my time, my friends mini is for sale again. There is an auction running on ebay at the moment but my friend will accept a private sale.

If interested it is a 1991 Mini Cooper - J reg.

Have a look here for pics and a better description

Thanks for looking and if you are interested in a private sale please email me with an offer. Thanks

Remove PANTS to reply!!

Reply to
Clair Pepper

Stick it in MiniWorld, put 12 months mot on it, eBay aint the place to get a good price for anything, I personally would not sell a car for £2000 with 1 months MOT, if it will easily pass you don't have anything to loose,

Steve.

Steve68s