Mini parts on ebay

Hi, I have a few bits and bobs for sale that I no longer require....
Austin Mini Chrome bonnet trim Mk2+3 onwards http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE47985906&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Austin Mini centre dash console from 1980 Mini 1000 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE47750898&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Austin Mini rear lights fits Mini's from 1968 to 1980 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE47753543&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Austin Mini 998 engine block and gearbox http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE47984465&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Happy Bidding!
What's the calibration number on the speedo under the mile counter on the right hand side? There should usually be a four digit number.
Is that stuff on the back factory fitted sound proofing? I've never seen that before.
Thanks
--
Clive

ICQ 36890776
Hi, will look up that number for you. The foam on the back is the factory fitted soundproofing, it probably acts as a draft excluder and heat shield to some extent aswell.
Jon

Last day, have a look before its too late - international postage available on most items.