Nottingham Evening Mini Meet

Hi All,

There is an evening Mini meet held in Nottingham on a monthly basis. It is arranged by a new group called "Mini Rebels on the Run" with the co-operation of the Landlord.

Time and Date: 7:30pm onward Wednesday the 9th August 2006.

Location: Griffins Head. Moor Road, Papplewick, Nottingham, NG15 8EN. Held in the events field behind the pub off the main carpark.

The meet will be on a regular basis the second Wednesday of each month.

As this is at a public house the meet is free (beer is not!), Everyone is welcome, obviously the more that show the better. A good opportunity for advice, story swapping and showing off your Mini pride.

If anyone is interested there is also a regular Classic Car meet on the first Wednesday of the month! (02/08/2006) Last month over 60 car arrived I would guess, I was in the only Mini!

Hope to see those of you that are local there!

Dick Jones of the Fun Lovin' Minimals Cherry Red 1989 Mini 30 RSP

Reply to
DJ