pulling to the left

Besides being directional ( which they maybe - no information on this)

Just think its only been a problem when new tyres have been fitted - why should it be a mechanical problem??????

as someone else mentioned the wrong jacking point has been used and the fitter has damaged the suspention.

Reply to
Rob

According to stupid Steve my name is Mark Cicero, I smoke a pipe and have photographic equipment. Wow, you are good Steve. What an idiot!

Reply to
madmax

Rob, check the sidewall of the tyre, there should be a arrow indicating direction of rotation, worth a try, The bent tie bars Taffy mentioned are also suspect, especially after the car has been jacked up,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT I DID NOT WANT TO START A SLANGING MATCH

TRACKING OUT

BUT SUBFRAME BENT OUT OF SQUARE GOD SHE MUST HAVE BEEN GIVING IT SOME

NOW NO SEXUAL REMARKS NO SLAGGING EACH OTHER OFF WE ALL LIVE ON ONE WORLD WE ALL LIKE CLASSIC MINIS IE THIS NEWS GROUP

Reply to
jacko