Sportspack arches - geniune or non-genuine?

Has anyone got any experience or comments to make about fitting non-genuine sportspack arches? They're obviously a lot cheaper than
proper Rover ones, but if they're going to be a nightmare to fit and/or poor quality, i think i'd rather pay the extra and buy the genuine ones.
If you've got 'copy' sportspack arches and can recommend them, can you let me know where you got them from, as I suspect there may be 'good' and 'bad' copies around.
Thanks!
Ben.

Hi Ben, genuine arches require quite a bit of strip down,, including pulling the tank out of the way, this is for access to bolts then the shape of the arch determines exactly where it will be placed, With the non genuine arches, you can play around with them until you find the right height that suits you, you can make it look like its jacked up, or looking like its been lowered, "I did" and they where all fitted within 1 hour, I used "Panel bond" to secure them to the wing and stainless self tappers just to hold them in place Fitzy
I read in this newsgroup that stainless steel self tappers corrode the arch because it is different to mild steel. So better use something else. See if I can find it for you.
John Holland

Yes they do, but so do aluminium rivets, trick is to drill the holes, paint holes with paint, 3 coats, 1 zinc primer & 2 topcoat, then a blob of waxoil in each hole, dip the screws in waxoil too, even better dont fit any arches, it will be 5 inches wider with them,. without any arches they just look more classic me thinks, there are even 10" wheels being made now to fit over the 8.4" disks
Steve.
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8440/dscf00172ub.jpg