WinSU carb needle finder software v2.0 beta release!

After the success of WinSU v1.5

I've spentthe last 5 years working on v2.0. It is now nearly ready for release.Just got to finish the help text. A beta release zip of WinSU v2.0 and some screen shots can be found here...
Let me know what you think!

cheers Scott

Reply to
Scott Beavis

i used this program to get a setup on my mini just a little out on the top end when rolling roaded

Reply to
jacko