Save Moo the mini!

Hi altautominis,

My name is Moo the mini - help save me!

Little me needs major surgery :-(

My MOT's due, and amongst other things, I need a rear subframe and carburettor fitting to keep me hurtling down those country lanes I love so much. I'm fat, I'm round, but I don't want to be a cube!

Buy one of my owner's uniquely wonderful hand-made classic mini greetings card, Have your own personal greeting on front, or even the name of yours, or someone else' beloved mini.

You can also buy one of my very unique tyre prints on watercolour paper, signed!

More about me and cards on EBAY, - type in 'MOO MINI' or 'MINI MOO' and you'll find me!

Ebay: 4610168258

++THANKS FOR HELPING TO SAVE MOO THE MINI! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, MINI CLUB MEMBERS AND MINI LOVERS ++TOOT TOOT++
Reply to
Missrust

Better ebay page now!

Wendy