12 bolt to 13 bolt

Any one know what model magna they changed from the 12 bolt pattern to the

13 bolt pattern. I have a 1986 Mitsubishi Magna TM model, and finding it difficult to locate and buy the 12 stud pattern auto service kit. I have seen a picture of both kits, and really can't see a great difference in the
  1. Is there any difference besides the sump gakset being either 12 bolt or
13 ?? If the service kit is identical other than the gasket, i can easily make the sump gasket and pay less.

Peter

Reply to
Peter