About GRP Body kits - Mitsu Eclipse 1991

I noticed that on Ebay there's plenty of Body Kits, price is quite different starting from 150 to 500 USD and over. all are in GRP and should be (more or less) easily fitted.

May someone give an opinion/feedback on the best solution about it? My black Eclipse is quite standard and I'd like to improve it with a racing look..

Also online shop URL's would be appreciated.

Thank you Andrea

Reply to
Andrea