ABS connector location?

Hi,

I have a 1998 Eagle Talon AWD turbo. The anti-lock light just came on and the ABS does seem not to be working. Does anyone know where the ABS connector(s) is located? Looking to see if there is any simple thing that could be easily remedied. Thanks.

Reply to
Nozaki

ChangWufei05

It's funny. I stopped posting to the DSM group because I never got any replies. Seemed that I had alot more luck on the Mitsubishi board. I'll give the DSM another shot, thanks.

Reply to
Nozaki