PAJERO, Honda MR-V and Toyota PRADO

Hi I'm trying to make comparison between Mitsubishi Pajera and Honda MR-V and Toyota PRADO.

One of the differences I found is the engine. For example Honda has VTEC/ ECD-2, while Toyota has DOHC engine. So, I wanted to know what's the difference between the two engines? and which is better?

Reply to
Yjamous

All engines you mentioned are DOHC engines as are most on japanese cars.

VTEC is a development by Honda that is supposed to provide more power by using variable valve timing. Sounds like a good thing from everything I've heard.

Reply to
Alvin Melton