Dashboard Mitsubishi Pajero

Hi friends,

Just bought a Mitsubishi Pajero Snow Athlete. The manual of this 1997 model is Japanese. This is a challenge for me. Are there any manual downloadable somewhere? My question pertains to the dashboard. If the car is in 2WD mode, there are no lights on the 4WD dashboard display, although I suspect that the two rear wheels should light up? In 4WD mode the two front wheels light up on the display. So is that little light broken? The lock display functions. Is it a big fuss to open the dashboard to replace the bulb (alo the one that displays the position of the automatic does not work) ??

Cheers guys,

Jo New Zealand

Reply to
HotKiwi