90 Montero Cargo (rear) Coils??

Does anyone know where to find rear Cargo Coils for a 1990 Mitsubishi Montero?

My truck visibly leans back when I fill up with gas or groceries.

Thanks.

Neal

Reply to
Neal Yonover

Maybe from a good wrecking yard, i would also investigate tracking down a later model set of springs

Hope i helped

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Almost all the 89-91 coil spring trucks have the same problem. I believe the 89-91 coil springs were all constant rate. The Gen II coils were variable rate. Look for a 92-94 set of coils.

Some folks have had success with installing a set of air bags inside the coil.

An excellent online forum for Mitsubishi 4x4 trucks....

mg