flexible exhaust pipe.

Hi All, I am a 1990, lhd, lwb, 9 str, pet, 2 ltr mitsubishi minibus imported from Germany. I need either a complete exhaust pipe, a back end, (after the cat converter) or the where-a-bouts of a flexible exhaust hose to assemble and insert to replace a very old and very worn original. Any information gratefully appreciated.

While we are it a rear bumper would be good as well.

Cheers

Mitzi.

Reply to
mitzi

Flexible is expensive and prone to quick breakage. Just take the van to your local exhaust shop and have them bend up a replacement system. Make sure that they use approx 1.2-1.35 mm wall tube. Some places use 1mm that rusts out in 12-18 months (good for them, bad for you). Its also advisable, once the the system is bent up and fits, and BEFORE its bolted back on the van, to give it a coat or 2 of hi temp aluminised paint to stall the rust for a while.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS