flexible exhaust pipe.

Hi All, I am a 1990, lhd, lwb, 9 str, pet, 2 ltr mitsubishi minibus imported from Germany. I need either a complete exhaust pipe, a back end, (after the cat converter) or the where-a-bouts of a flexible exhaust hose to assemble and insert to replace a very old and very worn original. Any information gratefully appreciated.

While we are it a rear bumper would be good as well.

Cheers

Reply to
mitzi