flexible exhaust pipe.

Hi All, I am a 1990, lhd, lwb, 9 str, pet, 2 ltr mitsubishi minibus imported from Germany. I need either a complete exhaust pipe, a back end, (after the cat converter) or the where-a-bouts of a flexible exhaust hose to assemble and insert to replace a very old and very worn original. Any information gratefully appreciated.

While we are it a rear bumper would be good as well.

Cheers

Reply to
mitzi

get new flexi pipe from any car bits place and cut out old one and weld in. done on my car for about £70 by local garage.

Reply to
Grandad

mitzi (u20098@uwe) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Bloody hell, a car that can post to Usenet!

Reply to
Adrian

A bilingual one at that !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

The message from "mitzi" contains these words:

I am a camera.

Reply to
Guy King

In message , Adrian writes

Its probably a lot more intelligent than some of the humans that post here.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Me no Leica.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Adrian contains these words:

You are Walter Kerr AICM£5

'Ere, this place is almost as clued up as the shed.

Reply to
Guy King

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian saying something like:

Yashica booty.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The message from Grimly Curmudgeon contains these words:

Len's your man.

Reply to
Guy King